I want to live here.
This is what Animal Crossing would look like in real life omg.
Cosmo Tip 5437:
Secretly use super glue instead of lube so you can be together forever
yeah he’s cute but does he want to be ur vacuum cleaner
this is my favorite pic ever idec
if anyone knows how to combine like terms within an equation hmu
for real someone help
oh shit a math problem i…
I learned this is fucking 6th grade???
are you sure? you seem awfully confused about that.
Because they said high school and I learned this in sixth grade. I’m in math corps which is basically that smaller math class for smarter kids
Well congrats, you’re ahead of the curve. Don’t be rude about it.
so i assume with this youre trying to find x
and right now all you have is x in that equation so you’re in the clear. your -4x and your x on the other side of the equation can go together, and your 15 and 10 can go together. the important thing to know is you can’t take something like -4x out of 10 because you don’t know what x is.
so the way you solve it looks like
-5 divided by -5 =1 (this is the case for anything like that, like 100 divided by 100 or -43.6 divided by -43.6)
and so your x=1
and it would come out looking like
-4 times 1+15=1+10 and if you add that all up and it is equal, you know youre right!!
you ever wanna fuck the living shit outta somebody but also cook for them and make sure they’re emotionally stable?
if your character is a carnivore and they like having sex does that make them a sexual predator
GO WATCH THIS SHOW, HONESTLY IT IS SO AMAZING.
IF THIS POST CREATES 1 NEW PUSHING DAISIES FAN MY LIFE = MADE.
Alright let me help out then:
1) Most of the cast is female. In fact only two main characters are male.
2) Both male characters take typically non-masculine hobbies. Emerson Cod knits almost non-stop and makes pop-up books. Ned is literally called “The Pie-Maker” because he bakes homestyle pies from his mother’s method. Both are shown to be very nurturing and even maternal characters. Conversely, the women? A pair of professional travelling show performers that have gritty sexual scandals the way men usually get (see the entire “Chuck’s father” storylines), a beekeeper who is the single most positive and optimistic character imaginable, and a former professional jockey- Three of four pro athletes.
3) You could very easily make the claim Ned is asexual.
4) Yes, the storyline is about romance. But it’s also about the positive side of a love story, and their only drama lies in overcoming their inability to actually share contact.
5) A very good friend of mine recommended this show to me as “Disney for adults.” I told her it was already on my list to watch because “It’s by Bryan Fuller, from Wonderfalls and Dead Like Me.” Bryan Fuller is now most known for “Hannibal.” The same camera methods and bright colours and lighting techniques Hannibal is known for? Perfected in this show, just using a different tone- The same colour methods in reverse, upping the vivid greens and yellows instead of reds and blues, which sells emotion both ways.
7) Probably one of the best examples of a modern day fairy tale possible.
8) Narrated by Jim Dale- The narrator for the HP audio books.
I don’t know if anyone’s already added links to this, but all of these here work and if you hover over the links, an episode description shows :)